About Me

My photo
Either an author who fences, or a fencer who tends to write a lot. I found a passion for writing first, then I found fencing. I also found that the pen and the sword work very well together. The pen may be mightier than the sword but together they are much greater.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Special Note: Use of Information

Greetings,

I have no problem with people using the information which is written in the articles of my blog, for non-profit purposes, for that is what it is intended. I only request that people attribute it properly, and do not change the information which they use. If you wish to use any of the information for commercial purposes, you need to seek permission from the author. For use of any information from published sources, which appear in the bibliographies of the articles, permission should be sought through those sources as this author only holds copyright for original content.

Thank you.

Cheers,

...Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed if they are in English and are relevant to the topic. Comments will be moderated.